Botanical Flower Printable Scrapbooking Pansy Clip Art Rainbow


Digital Pansy Flower Download
Vintage Pansy Clip Art .jpg

This is one of the most gorgeous digital pansy downloads I've posted! There are so many colors in the petals that it looks like a rainbow. I can imagine this vintage flower image in so many projects. I know I'll be creating lots of pretty paper crafts with it. What's so interesting about this botanical download is that the flower is shown in different angles, as well as different stages. You can see the bud before it's opened behind the two other flowers. I hope you enjoy this lovely digital botanical clip art in all your projects!


1 comment:

  1. Hello and Thank you for sharing this lovely Pansy, it certainly is a pretty one...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...