Baby Clip Art: Antique Illustration of Mother and Baby Pink and Blue

It seems I'm always making baby shower gifts and children's birthday gifts for family, friends, and coworkers. And, since I've got a nephew under a year old, I'm constantly working with baby clip art, making gifts, gift tags, hang tags, and scrapbooking elements. Therefore, I'm on the constant look out for antique and Victorian ephemera of babies and mothers.

I've posted a cute image of a mother and her baby I found in an old catalog. As well as the black and white illustration, I've provided two colorized versions: one for a girl in pink, and one for a boy in blue. This antique image particularly would make a cute decoration on a gift tag. Enjoy!





2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...