Brown Bear Polar Bear Clip Art Animal Portrait Illustrations

Digital Clip Art Brown Bear Head
Brown Bear .jpg

Digital Brown Bear Clip Art
Brown Bear .png

Digital Polar Bear Head Clip Art
Polar Bear .jpg

Digital Polar Bear Head Clip Art
Polar Bear .png

I really love the over-stylized images of animals and nature in Victorian art, illustrations, and graphics, especially Victorian die cuts. I've posted two digital animal downloads of a Brown Bear and a Polar Bear. The Brown Bear looks almost happy with a slight grin on his face. And, I wish I had as long and lush eye lashes as that Polar Bear. Ha! These digital animal head clip arts are wonderful images to use in scrapbooking projects about a visit to the zoo. I hope you enjoy these digital animal images in many of your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...