Free Digital Bird Graphics of Gray Pigeon Eating Stalk of Wheat



Pigeons have a special place in my heart. In the 70's, when my brother were young, we raised homing pigeons in a huge coop my father built. It was incredible fun hand-raising them, and I miss to this day. Over the next few days I'll be posting three beautiful digital pigeon graphics I created from spectacular die cuts from one of my Victorian scrapbooks. This is the first piece of digital bird clip art of a gray pigeon I created from a Victorian scrap. It was extensively damaged and distressed, and I had to work my digital magic to save this beautiful bird graphic. It was worth it! Hopefully, you'd never know. I love the still vibrant colors and detail of the foraging pigeon. I've given you both the .jpg and .png files of this gorgeous, digital pigeon clip art. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...