Free Frame Border Digital Download Gold Fancy Floral Design

frame border image gold clip art
digital gold decorative frame .jpg

frame border design floral image
digital gold decorative frame .png

I created this very pretty digital gold frame from this printable birthday greeting I posted here. The fancy floral design of this oval shaped frame is lovely and can be used for so many projects. When I began editing the printable birthday greeting, I knew I could single out this frame image and create many more projects with it. The tiny floral design mixed with the curved lines makes is also a very eye-catching digital frame. I've posted both the black illustration and grayscale versions over at Digital Stamp Design so that you can customize this frame with any color to suit all your projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...