Free Beauty Download Perfume Bottle Vintage Clip Art

beauty vintage perfume bottle image
vintage perfume bottle image .jpg
beauty vintage bottle image illustration
vintage perfume bottle image .png

This is a wonderful digital beauty image I created from an illustration in a vintage, 1915 California Perfume Company catalog. This is lovely beauty clip art of a vintage perfume bottle. The detail of the perfume bottle image is beautiful. I've used several digital beauty product images to create gift tags, and they're so adorable as tags, especially if you're giving perfume as a gift. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks so much!!! I'll be sure to credit your blog if i can use this in something at mine.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Plush! I always appreciate the links. I hope you have so much fun with this beauty image.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...