Vintage Fashion Digital Clip Art Women's Dress and Coat 1915 Style

fashion image women dress vintage
vintage fashion clip art .jpg
fashion illustration women dress vintage
vintage fashion clip art .png

Compared to vintage fashion, today's clothes styles are very informal and casual, with comfort and easy fabric care being most important. However, dressing stylishly and beautifully makes anyone feel great. Today's post is a pretty digital image of women's vintage fashion from 1915. I created this digital fashion clip art from a 1915 dress illustration I found in a clothes catalog. I love the deep blue! And, that women's hat is so stylish. Going out dressed in my best dress makes me feel awesome! I hope you enjoy this vintage dress fashion image in any of your projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...