Printable White Rose Label Design Blank Digital Download


printable rose label
printable white rose label .jpg

rose white label design printable
printable white rose label .png

digital label white rose design
blank rose label design .jpg
stock rose label image
blank rose label design .png

This is a beautiful, shabby white rose digital download that I created from a pretty Victorian paper scrap. I've given you two versions: the original, and a blank label design. These printable rose labels are gorgeous and would add a perfectly lovely touch to any project. I've left this pretty digital rose image mostly in its original, shabby gorgeousness, which I think is wonderful. Actually, I believe it makes the image more unique. I can see this printable rose label used in many designs and decorations for a wedding. How sweet! I hope you enjoy this beautiful, printable flower label design in any of your projects!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...