Printable Greetings Vintage Girl Flowers Images



girl vintage digital download
vintage girl clip art .jpg
stock girl image vintage
vintage girl clip art .png

stock victorian image
vintage greeting image .jpg

stock fashion vintage image
vintage greeting image .png


This is a beautiful vintage girl image that I created from a pretty Victorian paper scrap. I love the little girl wrapped in an envelope. It's so cute, and very similar to this vintage girl clip art I posted here. It's a perfect digital design element for creating your personal, handmade greetings. I've given you a blank version so that you can personalize your greeting to suit any occasion. I hope you enjoy this girl greeting image for all your handmade cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...