Vintage Christmas Digital Download Frame and Label Scrapbooking Element


Digital Christmas Tag
Printable Christmas Tag .png

Digital Christmas Tag
Printable Christmas Tag .jpg

Christmas Vintage Clip Art Postcard
Vintage Christmas Greeting .jpg

I love vintage postcards! The vintage graphics are so charming and colorful. In anticipation of the holiday season, I'm posting some wonderful Christmas and holiday digital clip art so that you can get an early start on your holiday projects. Today, I've posted some pretty Christmas digital downloads of a scrapbooking frame. I love the pink! This digital frame is perfect for handmade greeting cards, labels, or scrapbooking projects all for Christmas. I've given you two versions of this printable frame, the original and an edited version for you to customize. I hope you enjoy this vintage Christmas frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...