Girl Digital Download with Straw Bonnet and Pink Flowers

girl vintage fashion image
girl vintage clip art .jpg

girl digital scrapbooking image
girl vintage clip art .png

This is a precious digital girl download I created from a little paper scrap. I love this little girl's straw bonnet! And, that white ruffle around the bottom of the bonnet makes it even more adorable. On her walk through the garden, she's found some lovely pink flowers that match her pink dress. This digital girl clip art would be a fun design element in one of your projects. I hope you enjoy creating with this vintage girl scrapbooking image!

2 comments:

  1. I just love these little girl images. I am so glad you posted another one. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, aren't they adorable? I hope to find more in my Victorian scrapbooks. You're so welcome, Edwina.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...