Vintage Digital Fruit Plum and Blackberry Clip Art Scrapbooking Download



How delicious and beautiful is this digital fruit download of plums and blackberries?! I created this printable fruit image from a wonderful Victorian scrap. The colors and detail are still vibrant and intact. I just love bringing these pretty vintage images back to life, especially botanical images. The leaves are so incredible with all the different shades. They are a beautiful contrast to the fresh, ripe fruit. I hope you enjoy this printable fruit clip art!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! and I have some question.
    can i use this clip art for commercial ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all of the digital clip art I post here is both copyright-free and royalty-free, so you may use it for commercial purposes. Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...