Free Digital Flower Images of Victorian Hand Whimsy with Sentiment



I love Victorian hand whimsies! They so colorful, pretty, and can be used in so many different projects. And, the sentiments printed on them are always so heartwarming. I created this digital flower clip art from another unique Victorian scrap in that this hand is holding a strand of pearls. Pearls have several meanings, but the most recognized is wisdom through experience. The sentiment also denotes other meanings of the precious gem, which are faith and security. I think this flower graphic would be perfect decorating a handmade good luck greeting card. I've given you both the .jpg and .png files of these digital flower graphics. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...