Free Map Clip Art: Digital Background Map of Russia


Wow! Look at all that yellow! This is a digital background image of a map of Russia. The colors and shape of Russia make this a very interesting and gorgeous piece of map clip art. I always enjoy using may graphics for backgrounds, especially on gift and hang tags, as well as fun additions in vacation or travel scrapbooking. The red lines keep the eye moving over the map image, which makes the entire illustration wonderful. I've recently posted another vintage map image here. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. have you a digi clip art of new York state?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I do. I'll have to have a look at some of my vintage and antique map books. Hopefully I'll be able to provide a digital image of a map of New York :-) Thanks for your request!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...