Instant Digital Downloads on Etsy Shop The Antique Image

I've been working hard over on my Etsy Shop, making some wonderful changes. I finally finished updating all of my listings in my Etsy Shop, The Antique Image! Now, you can instantly download your purchased images! There's no more waiting for your images. You can begin creating right away!

It was quite the task, considering I have over 300, beautiful digital images, ranging from children illustrations to gorgeous, colorful flowers, so it's taken me some time. From now on, all new, digital listings will also be available instantly once your order has processed.

I'm so excited to make these digital images available as instant downloads!

So, please, head on over to The Antique Image and find the perfect image for your projects!


Carolyn
The Antique Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...