Digital Collage Sheet: 4 Vintage Illustrations from Goody's Fashion Book of 1859 Victorian Fashion


Two years ago I made an 1862 Tea Dress for a local competition. Everything about the outfit had to be authentic, down to the type of shoes, and even the hair style. I made the dress for a young lady who was in high school, competing in the yearly festivities. It was lots of fun and a great learning experience, and gave me a greater appreciation for what those women had to go through regarding wearing all those layers of clothes. Today's post is digital collage sheet of images from an 1859 Goody's Fashion Book. Aren't these dresses sumptuous?! And, I can just imagine what the colors would have been. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...