Digital Yellow Rose Image Printable Flower Clip Art

rose flower digital illustration
yellow rose image .jpg
flower rose illustration digital image
yellow rose image .png

I'm posting a digital image of my favorite flower today: a yellow rose. I love yellow roses, and it's a delight to share with you this lovely digital rose clip art I created from a pretty Victorian die cut. The colors are incredibly realistic and bright, but still have that rustic, distressed look that I absolutely adore. I hope you enjoy this beautiful yellow rose illustration in many of your projects! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, Carolyn! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a lovely day :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...