Vegetables Stock Image Vintage Illustrations Corn Tomatoes Celery Peas

vegetables illustration
vegetables clip art .jpg

digital vegetable images
vegetables clip art .png

This is a brilliant and vibrant digital vegetable clip art I created from a vintage vegetable illustration in a cookbook. I love the stylized illustration of all the different vegetables. This digital vegetable clip art is perfect for handmade recipe cards and gift tags for homemade goodies. I can imagine this vegetable image decorating a recipe card for homemade vegetable soup. I hope you enjoy this digital vegetable illustration in your handmade projects!

I've created two, fun, printable recipe cards using this vibrant vegetable image and posted them at The Graphics Monarch. Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...