Printable Thanksgiving Greeting with Turkey Digital Download of Holiday Clip Art

Thanksgiving Turkey Printable Greeting Design
 Vintage Thanksgiving Postcard .png

Thanksgiving Turkey Printable Greeting
Vintage Thanksgiving Postcard .jpg

Since I recently found so many vintage holiday postcards, I decided to digitize and post them this week. It's never too early to get a start on those fun Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year projects! If you make most of your gifts for the holiday season, like I do, I'm sure you're already searching out inspiration. Today, I've posted some beautifully colorful digital, vintage Thanksgiving clip art. Those turkeys are wonderful! This digital Thanksgiving download is perfect for your handmade greeting cards or as a design element in your decorations and table settings. I hope you enjoy this vintage turkey clip art in your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...