Digital Background Scrapbooking Paper 12 x12 Blue Damask and Rose


I've been having a wonderful time creating digital scrapbooking paper! I've also been listing many new 12" x 12" digital scrapbooking paper packs in my Etsy Shop. Today I'm posting a lovely digital freebie of a 12" x 12" digital background of a blue damask and green rose design. I love how the soft shades of blues and greens go together in this background design. I'm sure you'll have lots of creative fun with this beautiful digital paper for any of your projects. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Oe of my favorite colors too!
    Scrumptious!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Plush! I think this digital paper came out beautifully :-) I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. You did a great job and thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lady! I appreciate your kind comment :-) I loved making it and plan on lots more. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...