Free Countryside Digital Graphic: Image of Rocky Brook with Trees Border Design



Here's another of the six, absolutely gorgeous countryside graphics that I'm posting this week. This is a lovely digital country scene of a rocky brook with some trees. I love the soft, muted colors. they're very ethereal-looking! Because of the interesting shape, I think this would make a wonderful border design in a project. I've given you both the .jpg and .png files of the countryside clip art. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Thank you so much for sharing.
    (reminds of a cottage in Ireland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for these lovely countryside scenes. I agree they would be good for a border - maybe used for family history type pages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kathy: Yes, it does make me think of Ireland too! You're welcome :-)
    @ Linda: That's a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing your inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...