Free Frame Clip Art: Vintage Printable Frame with White Rose Graphic




I love how this digital project turned out! The intricately designed frame clip art is from an antique, Catholic bible, and the white rose graphic is a Victorian scrap. I've colorized the digital frame, making it look antique, and then I added the white rose on top of the frame. I did this for a good reason; on top of the frame graphic was a religious symbol of one of the popes, so in order to cover up the symbols I used a pretty flower graphic. I have many more of these beautifully designed frames, which I'll be posting in the near future. I've posted the original frame illustration, as I found it, over at Digital Stamp Design. I truly hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...