Free Printable Background Paper: Autumn Inspired Colored Background Paper



Here's a autumn-inspired background! The yellows and oranges are reminiscent of the beautiful transformation the foliage is going through this time of year. Wouldn't this digital background be a wonderful element in your autumn projects?! I hope you enjoy!

I've started another free image blog! It's Digital Stamp Design, a blogger blog, and I've decided to exclusively post free digital stamps over there. I hope you've had a chance to go on over, by clicking on the button I've provided in the left-hand column of Antique Images, and take a look around at what I've posted so far. Here's a link below:



I hope you enjoy all the digital stamps and vintage illustrations and graphics I'm posting over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...