White Rose Digital Clip Art Branch Lily of the Valley Images

rose flower digital illustration
digital rose clip art .jpg

This is a very pretty digital flower clip art of a brand of white roses entwined with Lily of the Valley flowers. I created this digital flower clip art from a little Victorian scrap, and I left it in a bit of a distressed appearance because I think it adds to the charm of the image. The blank space on the bottom of the image is perfect for any greeting, sentiment, or information suiting your particular project. I think this digital flower design makes for lovely place setting for a wedding, especially if white roses are the bride's flower. I hope you enjoy this pretty rose clip art for many of your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...