Link Party: Favorite Finds Friday Blog Link Party #2


It's Friday! And it's time to link up to my new link party, Favorite Finds Friday Link Party! I recently started this link party to have fun and connect with all you other crafters, as well as giving you the chance to show off your beautiful creations. I love link parties because they're so inspiring, and that's what I hope to achieve with mine. I want to help bring you inspiration and connect with other crafters!

So, link up to something that you made and share it with us all!

And, please, remember to add the link button above to your blog post or sidebar!

Kim, from Letters from the Shore, was my first link party guest last week. Check out her wonderful contribution here.

Here's the rules:

  1. Keep it family friendly.
  2. No advertisements.
  3. Add the above link party button either in a post on your blog or in the sidebar of your blog, linking back to a link party post specifically on Antique Images.
  4. No linking to link parties, contests, or events.
  5. If you've used an image from Antique Images, and you have listed that creation in your Etsy shop, then feel free to link up your Etsy listing in the link party. Also provide a link back in your Etsy listing to Antique Images' Favorite Finds Friday Blog Link Party. 
  6. By linking up to this link party, you allow me to feature your projects on Antique Images and on Twitter.
  7. And, finally, have fun!

I can’t wait to see what you've got to share!

Now, here’s some boring, but necessary, stuff.

Disclaimer: If you participate in Antique Images’ Favorite Finds Friday Link Party, you give me permission to use the photos you share to promote Antique Images’ Favorite Friday Finds Link Party and Antique Images on this blog, in a feature on Antique Images, on Twitter, or in other social media. It is my purpose to promote other craft bloggers and share inspiration with the online crafting community. However, if you do not wish to be featured or have me share your photos, send me an email letting me know you do not want me to use your photos or you can choose not to participate in this link party.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us link up here! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this link party! ::cheers::

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both so welcome! And, thank you for contributing and adding some lovely inspiration to my blog :-) I hope I see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...