Antique Images' Blog Link Party: Favorite Finds Friday Link Party #1


Welcome to my very first Antique Images’ Favorite Finds Friday Link Party! I’m so excited to finally host my own linky party for all of you. I love crafty linky parties! Not only are they fun to participate in, but they also help connect the crafty, creative community. They give the opportunity for us all to come together and share inspiration.

I’ve been thinking for some time about starting my own link party here at Antique Images because I get so much wonderful and appreciative feedback from all of you about my images and how much fun you have creating your art with the charming, vintage and antique images. So, I’ve finally decided on starting Antique Images’ Favorite Finds Friday Link Party on Fridays! What better way to kick off the weekend than with a ton of creative inspiration?! Get ready to share with me and everyone else what you’ve created. You deserve some bragging rights!

Antique Images’ Favorite Finds Friday Link Party is a link party where you share your craft or recipe projects with the craft community. It can be anything creative, as long as you made it. And, if you use one of my images from my free clipart blog, Antique Images, in a beautiful project, it’s even better! 

Here's the rules: 

  1. Keep it family friendly.
  2. No advertisements.
  3. Add the link party button either in a post on your blog or in the sidebar of your blog, linking back to a link party post specifically on Antique Images.
  4. No linking to link parties, contests, or events.
  5. If you've used an image from Antique Images, and you have listed that creation in your Etsy shop, then feel free to link up your Etsy listing in the link party. Also provide a link back in your Etsy listing to Antique Images' Favorite Finds Friday Blog Link Party. 
  6. By linking up to this link party, you allow me to feature your projects on Antique Images and on Twitter.
  7. And, finally, have fun!

I can’t wait to see what you've got to share!

Now, here’s some boring, but necessary, stuff.

Disclaimer: If you participate in Antique Images’ Favorite Finds Friday Link Party, you give me permission to use the photos you share to promote Antique Images’ Favorite Friday Finds Link Party and Antique Images on this blog, in a feature on Antique Images, on Twitter, or in other social media. It is my purpose to promote other craft bloggers and share inspiration with the online crafting community. However, if you do not wish to be featured or have me share your photos, send me an email letting me know you do not want me to use your photos or you can choose not to participate in this link party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...