Free Animal Graphic: Cat Laying on Garden Tiles Die Cut Clip Art



This is a pretty piece of cat clip art I created from a cat die cut from my 1879 Victorian scrapbook. It's a regal-looking tabby cat lounging on tiles. I can just imagine the entire scene; this little tabby cat is sunning itself out in the backyard garden, surveying it's territory. And, yes, he is a champion. I also imagine he's a tough little cat as well since half of his left ear is missing. He was probably defending his backyard against a neighboring cat when he unfortunately lost it. What an imagination I've got! Anyway, I've given you both the .jpg and .png files of this image. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This antique cat is so lovely; I used it as clip art to represent my grandfather's beloved cat, Flossie, on his page at Ancestry. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Jeri! Thank you for sharing how you used this pretty cat image. I'm honored you made this image part of your family's legacy :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...