Vintage Postcard Graphic: Purple Pansies To My Dear Sister



Every time I visit the local antique shops it becomes an exciting treasure hunt. I scour each and every corner, digging through items of yesteryear, anticipating the moment when I'll discover the perfect little piece of ephemera. And, I usually have the help of the shop owners, who all know me very well, as they bring me piece that know I'll love. Recently, I found this charming vintage postcard, along with several others, on one of my 'treasure hunts'. The colors and images just pop! I really hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, this is wonderful, I agree about the colours, they are so vibrant. You are so lucky to have a shop like that, Oooh I would be in my elements too. Thankyou so much for sharing your wonderful pieces with us. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this postcard. Very beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...